Entry Restrictions to Malaysia due to COVID-19, effective 24 July 2020 for your reference.
1. All passengers travelling into Malaysia are required to undergo a 14-day mandatory quarantine at dedicated quarantine centres upon arrival at Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA)
2. The cost for quarantine as determined by the Malaysian Ministry of Health to be borne by passengers.
3. Only foreign nationals holding Diplomatic status are given the flexibility to undergo a 14-day quarantine order at their respective residences.
4. The implementation of this mandatory quarantine policy applies to all International Air, Sea and Land entries including Johor-Singapore land entrances.
5. The 14-day quarantine requirement upon arrival at KLIA is also applicable for passengers with domestic connection to Peninsular Malaysia.
6. Transit passengers to Sabah, Sarawak and Labuan must undergo a COVID-19 testing at the International Entrance before their flights.
7. The Government of Malaysia NO longer require passengers (Including Malaysian) to undergo COVID-19 test three (3) days before their flight to Malaysia. However, they are subject to COVID-19 screening test upon arrival.
8. All passengers are required to fill in a Letter of Undertaking (LoU) and email it to the Embassy of Malaysia at least three (3) days before departure date. The Embassy will then issue a Travel Notice to the travelers via email. However, if any passengers (Including Malaysian) unable to submit the LoU, they should not be denied from boarding as provision will be given for them to execute the LoU upon arrival in Malaysia
Please refer to MALAYSIA's entry restriction for detailed information